How to customize your payment methods:
- Select your name in the top right-hand corner of your page, and select ‘My Account’ from the drop-down menu.
- This will bring you to your account settings page.
- Select ‘Payment Methods’ from the left-hand menu.
- You will now be able to see the default payment methods.
- To change these, you can simply type over the current options.
- Put the name of the payment method in the first field, followed by a description and expiry date. The description and expiry date are optional.
Eg: You might like to delete PayPal and add the option ‘Cheque’, so type ‘Cheque’ over the top of Paypal. Select ‘Save Changes’.
- If you wish to keep the 4 default payment methods, but add an additional payment method, select ‘New’ at the bottom. You could then add your ‘Cheque’ option to the list.
- Enter the details for the new payment method. Select ‘Save Changes’.
- If you wish to delete a payment method completely, select the cross at the end of the payment method row.
- You will receive the prompt ‘Delete This Payment Method’? Select ‘yes’ or ‘no’.
- When you have completed setting up your payment methods, select ‘Save Changes’.
- You can add and remove payment methods at any time.