Below are the steps to set up a folder:
- In the left-hand side menu of your main page you will see the option for ‘New Folder’.
- Simply click your cursor into this option and type the name of the folder you wish to add.
- Hit Enter.
- You can add as many folders as you like. This is very useful for categorizing your subscriptions.
- Eg: You might like to see how much money you spend each month on insurance policies. By creating a folder ‘Insurance’ you will be able to go into each insurance related subscription and assign it to the ‘Insurance’ folder.
- Then if you select ‘reports’ from the menu bar at the top you will be able to see how much money you are spending each month just on insurance. You can do this for as many categories as are applicable to you. See ‘Reports – How to use them’.